Here are a few things you'll find yourself doing when you come work with us:
- Design, discuss and implement new features, while continuously improving existing code
- Craft a rich user experience in close collaboration with our designers until it feels just right
Demo your work to the design team and founders, gather feedback and plan the next iteration
- Repay technical debt, fix bugs and improve the user experience during weekly Fix-it Fridays
Research new and/or interesting technologies, patterns and architectures and present them to the team
- Shape the next generation of the platform's content authoring tools in a greenfield project
You have an affection for front-end technologies and an interest in the broader development community. You love working in a small team without corporate structures. You enjoy hanging out with colleagues, on the job and perhaps also outside of work. On top of that the following applies to you:
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent training or work experience
Strong communication skills, a positive attitude and empathy
- Self awareness and a desire to improve your skills
- Experience with Angular, LESS or SASS
Experience with React, Typescript, npm, Babel, Webpack and Docker
Experience in small startup environments
Experience building a whitelabel solution
From our stylish office, a minute from the tracks at Utrecht Centraal Station, to our flexible holidays and monthly team drinks, we do everything to make sure you can work comfortably and balanced at Highstreet.
Daily a subsidised fresh and healthy lunch (salads, rolls, hot snacks) with the team
Well equipped office with standing desks; unlimited tea, lattes, snacks, sparkling water and the likes
Monthly Team drinks
Quarterly Team activity
Parental Leave (2 weeks paid leave for partners)
- Pension Plan
Does this sound like a perfect match?
We are proud of our wonderful product and believe it has lots of potential. We are growing fast and have fun while building our platform and company. If this sounds good to you, pleas apply!
Please note: For this vacancy we can only consider candidates who hold a valid EU Passport or Dutch work permit.