Do you get excited by tackling very diverse and technologically demanding projects? And also want to contribute directly to the customer satisfaction of millions of people as well as 25+ premium fashion brands? Then you might just be the Senior Technical Project Manager we’re looking for!
About your role
As Technical Project Manager at Highstreet you will be responsible for organizing, processing and delivering results for a lot of different projects with challenging timeframes. You not only tackle very diverse and technologically demanding projects, but also contribute directly to the customer satisfaction of millions of people as well as 25+ premium fashion brands. To be successful in this role you should be passionate at what you do, with an affinity in software applications and a deep understanding of the technical possibilities of our platform and what takes to successfully manage a project.
You will have a driving role in a broad range of tasks. From enabling new clients to integrate with our platform to a leading role in various complex technical customer support projects. This is achieved via a thorough understanding of client business requirements, current and emerging app development technologies and excellent knowledge of the solution Highstreet offers.
Your role in short
- You are accountable for end-to-end execution of a variety of technical projects
- You manage the successful delivery of your projects in terms of time, quality and costs
- You coordinate and lead the implementation of (new) customers to our platform
- You’re the number one go-to for our partners/customers if they have any technical questions regarding our platform.
About youWe are looking for someone who’s not intimidated by challenges. Ideally you’ve done a great deal of complex technical projects, and you love it. You always make sure you have the total overview of the projects you are leading, you’re good at keeping track of issues and are focussed on making progress. The projects are save in your hands and you’re always in control. You always ensure smooth operation and communication.
What you bring to the table
- Provide in-depth knowledge transfer to customers’ technical owners about solutions configurations, deployment, support and troubleshooting.
- You have the skills to provide the right customer support and to manage customer expectations to ensure high levels of satisfaction.
- Be able to lead various (custom) solution implementations and production issues, as well as have the ability to clearly communicate with internal- and external stakeholders on status and deliverables.
- The ability to work with the Highstreet engineering teams to ensure solutions compatibility.
- You practice ongoing self-driven research to maintain knowledge of the Highstreet solutions and competitive capabilities.
- You’re know how to bring Technical Project Management to a higher level.
- Ideally you have an education in engineering or computer science, but love business & working with clients.
- Past experiences with any e-commerce platform (like Magento or SFCC) will help to accelerate on your role.
- You have some experience with backend development and you know how to read code. You are able to have detailed discussions with backend- and front-end teams.
- You have a good understanding of REST API’s.
- You know how to manage on-time, on-budget and on-quality delivery.
- Team player with strong dedication to succeed together
- You work in a structured way, know how to set the right priorities and have strong organizational skills.
- Seasoned in one-on-one customer interactions.
- You’ll always make sure all stakeholders remain fully informed, engaged and committed.